please click on the ads when you see them :]

09 August, 2010

BoA/GAME-inspired makeup + NYX lust

I really like this look but it's waaaayyy too dramatic!

<3 <3 <3

For more tutorials, follow Jen @ frmheadtotoe AND youtube



**Random quip here:
I just realised I'm ALREADY in debit for Aug.
1) I got no pocket money. Hence, no recorded 'Income'.
2) I've been shopping every chance I got. Hence, plenty of 'Expense'.
No more meeting up unless it's REALLY important/life-and-death or you'll pay for me.
That's it. Bye.
:( And I owe Jason money.

And OMG I haven't even bought my NYX stuff!
Anyway
If you're looking for budget-friendly cosmetics, check out NYX. I don't think you can find it locally but Cherry Culture has it and smoochiezz sells instocks.
I'm still debating whether to spree or just buy the instocks. Based on the current exchange rate, some items are better bought than spreed.
Looking at: the Round Lipstick in Pandora - I know it looks sort of dark and plummy but that's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. Just that if it doesn't suit me then too bad :)
Single Eyeshadows, Jumbo Eye Pencils, Cream Blush, Mosaics Powders.. actually that's it!
The shadows (you can find swatches at frmheadtotoe) are decently pigmented and the lipsticks, while they don't last exceptionally well but for USD2.25 (I think), it's worth it! The range is so extensive you'll definitely find a shade you like :) Same goes for the shadows!
OK, off to bed! Almost 3am.

[[HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment