please click on the ads when you see them :]

05 August, 2010

The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie

1. Exactly that.
2. 心寒; enough to turn anyone cynical
3. Acquired a new blouse today! Inspired to wear it like Jane (seaofshoes) here
4. If you can't say no, change the subject. I find that works well. When people ask "...., ok?" Don't tell them ok or not ok haha :)
5. Another thing that annoys me: when you tell me something important and end off with "i'm off to sleep!" O..K good for you. If you didn't get it off your chest, you'd have insomnia? Seriously.
6. Salt didn't get very good reviews hence maybe I shouldn't watch it. I'm watching Inception! So that when people ask me if I've watched it, I can say 'YES I have and SO? If you haven't, watch it or keep quiet. If you have, good for you!' Hostile as usual totally.
7. I wonder what I'm getting seeing that you're bankrupt and all. I should be lucky to be getting anything right? However, being the cynic that I am, Doubtful.
8. Watch THIS ! Jason Chen and Jenny Suk cover Timeless (Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini)
9. As you can tell, I'm running out of things to say. Well, what a waste of #9
10. I'm not gonna touch my hair since I only rebonded it last month. Yea, shouldn't waste that money or effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment