please click on the ads when you see them :]

10 August, 2010

We create complications from nothing

Usually when people claim that something is complicated, it's likely because they complicate it in their minds.
My standard reply now is "it's complicated. in your head."

Would anyone put on fb "it's complicated with _"
What does that mean? To be complicated with someone?
To show your relationship is on the rocks? Should the world know about that?

Just stop complicating my relationships!
They're pure and simple. The end.
I don't appreciate getting ideas that have never occurred to me and would never occur to me in this lifetime. It's like you care more than I do. Why?

My answer is still no because there is one glaring mistake I can't overlook. Hence you fail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment