please click on the ads when you see them :]

07 August, 2010

You can faint from corsets but SHOES?

I might be dramatic but I REALLY felt faint because they were hurting SO DAMN FREAKING MUCH!
I was thinking "痛到脑缺氧!!!!!!!!!!" and needed to get some water in case I really did faint.
It couldn't be due to hunger because I had nachos (What? It was quite a lot!) so perhaps it was the excessive shopping!
Yeahh but it would have been funny (apart from being thoroughly embarrassed) to faint from painfullyviciousviciouslypainful shoes. Right up there with commiting suicide because of 2.4/pull-ups.
I've got people asking why I'm rubbish at pull-ups - "isn't it just pulling?"
老娘可以的话,当然会啦,不然在看风景啊?!
But I suppose, person on the brink of failing pull-ups, should not be busy (*&@)*&)@*&^)*#&^ at onlookers.
* * * * * * * * * *

Anyway, blisters and the risk of fainting in public, are a small price to pay for vanity.
I had to wear my blue heels. Ok heels, you guys are not properly broken in yet so you can bite me this time. Next time, BEHAVE. Or else.
Talking to shoes is likely due to 脑缺氧.  真的.
* * * * * * * * * *

I was looking at this guy's fb. He looked quite ok when he was younger but now, I really don't know what happened! 怎么会???
BMI shifted.
I would think people look different as they age. Some look better, some get worse. Usually at a particular age, you think "wah chio enough" then few years down the road, you look at the same photo, and *tio stun* "OMG what's this?"
However, if you're the reverse, oh, hmm. Those were good years, no?
* * * * * * * * * *

Happy with what I bought today! :)
The only time I don't shop is when I'm out with people who 1)are never late 2)don't shop.
Sian.
I wouldn't have the mood to browse, to try clothes if there's this shadow following me around. You'll feel bad for wasting their time ALTHOUGH I don't think their time is needed elsewhere. But if they stand there, looking sad, texting, then I'll feel bad.
是怎样啊!Bored also no need to text text text right? Give me attitude! 活腻了!
Sorry, that was random. I don't mean it :)
* * * * * * * * * *

'eh, your friend attitude problem!'
I ALSO THINK SO.
* * * * * * * * * *

Today while at the cinema waiting for YT, a random guy asked me, 'so what movie are you watching later?'

你管我?
Even if you know, THEN?
跟凶女人搭讪 is not a good idea. 怎么死的都不知道!
* * * * * * * * * *

Inception was pretty good. Although it felt complex and I'm still not too sure what the ending meant! SH said it was open to interpretation. Was Leo still dreaming??
Somebody tell me!
* * * * * * * * * *

I don't know how a 13-year-old could hold up a tube dress. Should 13-year-olds be that welldeveloped?
What does that say about me then if I couldn't?
@)(#*$&)@(*&%)@&#)&)&^!!!
* * * * * * * * * *

Here's my take on it. Nobody asked me but I have a theory!!!
Previously, YT said that girls are more likely to pick bfs who are not that goodlooking to reduce the risk of them being stolen. However, if most girls think like that, then the ntg-bfs will end up being stolen too.
This then creates the illusion that these ntg-guys are very hot, very in-demand, which boosts their ego! They think that they can hence, get any girl they want. As a result, they aim higher which means alienating the average-range girls. Of course, these girls and their friends will loathe you for that. What these guys don't realise is, not every ntg-guy will get a chio gf so... they end up with nothing.
:)
Thank you for reading and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment